Tuesday 25 November 2014

My life at Vision College, so far

ASSALAMUALAIKUM… AND SALAM 1 MALAYSIA…

Hello everyone! Welcome to my story. Relax and stay calm in whatever you do!

First of all, let me introduce myself and my background. You can call me Zara, which is the name given to me by my parents. So, I have worked at Vision College since March 2014 as a Telemarketer and then on May 2014, I was reassigned as the Accommodation Officer cum Warden.

Some of the best experience during my time here includes persuading prospective students to register for our courses, sending them to our hostels and teaching them in preparatory classes. As I am dealing with students very regularly, I feel like we have bonded closely and I see myself more as their friend and sister.

My work can be very challenging at times but I am always grateful for my wonderful team who has never refused to help me in my times of need. Here is my amazing team:

Lovina
Abdul
Jumanshah

   
Now let’s take a look my personal photo album:

i. With fellow marketing staff at a road show in Terengganu:


 

I also participated in various college events such as TED’X, College Orientation Week, and Registration of new students and College Activity Week.

ii. Preparatory Class
(April intake - presentation of Alligator)

(July intake: Creation of 3D Science)




Visit to KLCC

Finally, I would like to say a big “Thank you” to Mr. Lee Wee Loong (Chief Executive Officer) for giving me an opportunity to work. I would also like to thank Mr. Kenny (General Manager) and Ms. Tan Lay Yean (Supervisor) for your helpful guidance. Last but not least, I would also like to express my gratitude to all my friends here at Vision College because you all make my life here wonderful and amazing.












Sincerely,
Siti Zaharah Binti Zulkifli
Accommodation Officer cum Warden.