Tuesday 30 May 2017

Follow your PASSION...

Are you passionate about your life, especially your career? What are you really passionate about? How do you incorporate those passions into your life? These are the important questions that closely linked to the happiness and overall contentment. I believe that everyone has their own passion. Same goes to me. 

I have my own passion, which is to deliver something or sharing something that I know with someone else. Because of this, I really enjoy myself sharing something with other people. For example in Vision, we do have to deliver the best thing to the college right? Each of the team plays important roles in order to achieve the objectives. I am really enjoying my work in Vision. I have been exposed to so many departments before I ended up as one of the HR staff here. I have also been doing Sales & Marketing which was quite challenging for me. After all, the most important thing is doing it with passion. Besides that, I picked up a part time job as a private tutor ever since I was a final year student back in UPM until today. Because of my passion towards giving and sharing knowledge, the word "tired" or "tiredness" is not in my vocabulary. I enjoy having the best of both world; as a HR and also a private tutor. 

It has always been a satisfaction when the students understood the lessons and our teachings. For other people, it may seem like an extra income of doing  another job. But for me, I do it because of my passion. Whether we're thinking about starting a small business, doing part time jobs, or just thinking about which career path to choose; it's important that we follow our passion. What any of us often failed to include in this recipe of success is "passion". Passion should not be underestimated.

When we are enthusiastic and proud of the work we do, we equipped ourselves towards overcoming obstacles that will surely arise in building up a career. Also, the more enthusiasm we have, the more inclined we are to work harder at improving ourselves. This will allow us to continuously get better at the work we do. Ensuring that we are passionate about our work and tasks will not only provide us with meaningful career, but it also give us a good chance of being paid well. The passion we have towards our job differentiates between "making a living" and "making a killing".

Loving and enjoying the work we do will never stop us from getting the work done. You will feel unstoppable and nothing can obstruct you from achieving the success. Passion ignites our work; and like a rocket, it accelerates us through obstacles or whatever negativity that we are facing.

True success worth more than having a lot of money. Enjoying the work you do is, in some ways more important than having a large bank account. Plus, if you enjoy the work you do, there's a greater chance that you will do great at work and made high contributions to the company. 


So, cheers everyone! =)


Prepared by,

Fatheen Nadira bt Ghazali

Human Resource Executive
Vision College