Tuesday 18 August 2015

DMU Theme Day

It has been 9 months since I started working in Vision. I would say that I already fit in here. I got to know new people with different backgrounds and personalities. I also gained a lot of experience during ultrasound clinical sessions.

People assume that my work is simple and clean; in and out of the office, and waving an ultrasound probe around in between. We have to deal with problems from students and patients on a daily basis. Crises plague the department on a daily basis and we have to be on our toes to keep the work flow smooth and in check.

Thank goodness that Dr Wati, our in-house radiologist came up with the idea of a theme day. On a set day every month, all the sonographers and the aforementioned doctor will wear a predetermined theme or color to work. That way we can feel that we are united as one. We will also take a group selfie (or a groufie) to document the momentous event for all of eternity.


So how do you chill out? Leave a comment below!

“Denim” day!!

“Purple” day!!

“White” day!!

Save the best for last! “Wak Doyok” day!!!!  

By,
Jywe Fui
Tutor
Postgraduate Diploma of Medical Ultrasonography (Asia)