Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Lovely Job At Vision College


     This is my daily job at Vision College as a Marketing Executive; wake up in the early morning and go to designated school. I’ve to cover 60 schools in one month. As usual when I arrive at school I will meet with the teachers and ask the students data for telemarketing purpose when I’m at office. Before I do that, I’ll ask about them and make a good relationship with every teachers in that school. This is very important because it will help me very much to get the students data.
     Above picture was took during my roadshow event at Kota Tinggi Library with Kak Suzie. This is my first time work with Kak Suzie. She is a very good and dedicated person. And now she become a great and excellence Vision College’s Marketing Executive in Sabah. All Sabahan students is belongs to her. You are the best Kak Suzie!
     This picture was taken during the talk at SMK Taman Bunga Raya. Our talk at this school is more about how to manage the time as a student and how to choose the best higher education instituition for further the study.
     This is my first time roadshow at Mara Tower Kuala Lumpur and I will not forget this moment because I have learn a lots of things and meet with a lots of people. I have been there with Kak Ila, Fahmi, Kak zu and others.
     This picture was taken during our dinner with Marketing members at Hilton Hotel. Today is last day Ernst in Vision College. We all miss you Ernst and all the best in your life.
     This is roadshow event at Plaza Angsana, Johor Bharu with Kak Ila and Ms. Murni. Ms. Murni is willing to help us during this roadshow and we really appreciate it. She help us to consult the student and share her experience as a lecturer with the students that came to this roadshow.
     This picture was taken during the roadshow at Mara Carnival Terengganu. There are so many students come, unfortunately the students that come still study .But thanks to Allah from here I got a few students that actively study here until now.
     This time I have being assigned to do roadshow at Perlis, Alor Star, Bukir Mertajam and lastly at Sungai Petani. I have been there with RX and Amir and that roadsow taking time almost one week. There is a lots of interesting experience during that roadshow. Unfortunely, there is not many students come during the roadshow at Perlis. But when we went to Alor Star, there are a lots of students come and we cannot entertaint them all because we only three person during that roadshow. Luckily Mr. Chua come to help us during this roadshow event.
     Above picture was taken during the roadshow at Mara building, Terengganu with Buya. There are alots of students came but we cannot entertaint them all.

     This is Amir with lots of deposit money that we got from the students during the roadshow event. We feel that our work all this time is worthy. Although there is not many student enroll in Vision College on promised date, but with that money we can cover all the expenses during the roadshow. 
     This time, Abg Adam, Kak Ila and me have been assigned to find the students at Felda Segamat. We go to evry house in that Felda to give briefing and promote Vision Collge. This is not an easy job because Vision College only have one course sponsor by Mara and DMU which is DMI course. Events this task very tough, we give all our commitmet to carry on this responsibility to do our job. One thing that I can forget during the job at this Felda is I found a lot of lizard on the road. So scary.lol
     After we finish our job at Felda Segamat, we go to meet with Mr. Zul, “Orang Asli” officer. We ask his help to ask the permission to meet with “Orang Asli” teenagers to promote our college and give the briefieng about higher education. We have been invite to Open Day Ceremony for “Orang Asli” and Mr. Zul gave us one table to give the briefing to teenagers. Thank you Mr. Zul for your kind help during we were there!
     After we finish our job at roadshow and Carnival Mara this is my job at the office; send a letter to students and do telemarketing. I need to follow up with the students that already paid the deposit of enrollment in order make sure them register and study here. We need to do extra work for the students that we recruited. We need to guide them, take them at bus station or airport in order make sure they are arrive safely at Vision College.
     This picture was take during the roadshow at Kuching. Mr lee come and help us during this roadshow.Thank you Mr Lee, we really appreciated it.
     This picture was taken at air port during my last day at Kuching. I feel very happy and excited doing the roadshow here because there are alots of things that I have learn. See you guys!
  By,                                                                                             Nur Aqidah Merican                                                                      Marketing Executive