Monday 7 October 2013

Thankful For Being A Part Of Vision College

     Launching my career in Vision College after I graduated has been a memorable one. I am glad and feel thankful to be a part of this established academic institution. Without realizing, it has been two years since I worked here. I have gained experiences by handling day-to-day situations as a receptionist in Vision College. I have learnt ways to organise patients' appointments and ensure that the professional trainees have a smooth daily operation in the center.

         This career has helped me to further improve my interpersonal skills by meeting and helping the patients. The trainees and tutors are very helpful and give their full cooperation when I need help to handle the patients. Apart from that, I have gained exposure and an extensive knowledge in types of diseases through ultrasound scan. Vision diagnostic also offers 3D and 4D scan packages to pregnant women. 
      



        Not only that, I also have the opportunity to participate in Vision Diagnostic's roadshow in several states. From there, I have gained the experience to interview some of the prospective students. Besides that, Vision College always encourages the staff to participate in programmes such as Continuous Medical Education (CME). With God's will, I will give my best effort to give a good service in Vision College and Vision Diagnostic.



By,
Nor Zarina
Receptionist