Sunday 8 June 2014

Working in Vision College

    I was offered a lecturing position by Vision College. Passing down my skills and my knowledge to the new generation is always a great mission for me to achieve in life. The feeling of arriving back in Vision College one month after my exam was interesting; I got to meet with all my lecturers, tutors and admin staffs who used to give me a big hand during my study time, and what made it more interesting was I get to work with them now.

    As a welcoming present, the management presented two fighting fish for me to look after. As you can see from the picture I posted, one is red and another is blue. I think they are really cute and good decorations for my otherwise plain and boring desk. I especially enjoy putting the two fish bowls next to each other and watch the two adorable fish interact with each other! :D



    My journey and my teaching life have begun in Vision College. So far I am enjoying my work with fantastic colleagues here, and I hope that I will have a good time working here. 


By
Teoh Hoe Ghee
Tutor
Postgraduate DIploma of Medical Ultrasonography (Asia)