Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Working Life

    This has been the sixth month since I start working as an Admission Counselor at Vision. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my Director and my colleagues for their generous helps and advises. Thank you! Xoxo.
    Anyway, if you are curious (or even if you are not curious) about my working life, the following pictures will tell you something about my work.  

At Kolej Vokasional Klang
At SMK Vivekananda
Vision Health Careers Camp
Ps: Thank you for your help (you know who you are) during the camp and for the participants, I wish you all the best in your future!


It looks fun right? But, for most of the time, I am sitting in front of my laptop (for work) and meeting students and their parents :)

These are all for now. So, see you next time!  

By,
Ruo Xuan
Admission Counsellor