Sunday 17 November 2013

Trip To Pusat Jagaan Rumah Kesayangan

         I have been working at Vision College since May 2012 and thus far, I have enjoyed my time here very much. My key duties include coordinating all matters related to student accommodation. As I have never worked in the education industry before, my initial experience in this organization was tough and challenging. Nevertheless, I am ever grateful to my friendly colleagues as they have been very helpful in alleviating my doubts and problems.

     At Vision College, there is a pleasant balance between work and play. Although we can be very focused at times, we never fail to find the time to have some fun with each other and our dear students. A great example would be our recent visit to the orphanage, Pusat Jagaan Rumah Kesayangan in July.

     During our time there, we had many activities with the children. We played games, shared stories and even help to prepare their meals. Finally, we also made a small contribution of daily food necessities such as rice, cooking oil and sugar. 

Before I end my blog post, here are some pictures from that event:

Photo with other student participants
Playing games with the children
Group photo
The children enjoying their meals
      Me presenting a small contribution to the home
 
By,
Norsyazwani Abd Karim
Admin Exec.