Tuesday 16 July 2013

Growing with Vision College


This is my fourth year in Vision College. I pursued my studies in Postgraduate Diploma of Medical Ultrasonography (DMU) and graduated from Vision College back in 2007. For the first two years with Vision, I was working in the clinical settings and now, I am working as a sonographer tutor. Just recently, the 4th batch of DMU students has joined in the big family. 


          
People always ask for my personal opinion about Vision College. I would say that the college is at its growing stage and has the potential to be an established college in a few years time. Of course, I think that there are some limitations in this college, in terms of teaching facilities and the location of the campus.  

Nevertheless, I have to admit that Vision College has improved tremendously since 2007. Besides, I feel proud with this college too as it is the first and only college in this region that offers Diploma in Medical Ultrasonography (Asia)

This college comprises of young,energetic and experienced lecturers who are willing to share their knowledge with the students. We are also glad to have a director who is willing to listen to us and provide us a comfortable working environment. 

Are you willing to grow with Vision College?


By Tan Chee Tian
Tutor
Postgraduate Diploma of Medical Ultrasonography (Asia)