Friday 26 August 2011

New Experiences


Cassie Lee, SRT
Working under the Student Recruitment Team for Vision College requires me to travel. I have pretty much ventured the whole of Peninsular and have even flown to East Malaysia. All these efforts are part of our college goal to get in touch with our students and to create a venue for parents to meet us who are far away from our campus.

My most memorable experience would be travelling around Kota Kinabalu and the smaller towns surrounding it. Among the towns that I manage to visit were Kuala Penyu, Tenum, Beaufort, Sipitang and Kota Belud. I love the drive up hill where I was able to get a glimpse of Mount Kinabalu and fill my lung with fresh air from our lovely forest. Not forgetting the clear waters from Pulau Mamutik! The parents and students I’ve met are very welcoming and friendly.

Kuala Penyu, Sabah


A glimpse of Mount Kinabalu
 
Lilttle fishes can be seen clearly at Pulau Mamutik
Parents will always worry of their children who are far away from home. At Vision College, we like to reach out to parents to assure that their children are in safe hands and that students are stimulated with meaningful activities. The Student Council and the various clubs in Vision College have organized a lot of activities to make their study experience memorable. Recently, our Sports Club organized a trip to SkyTrex where they participated in various obstacles while being suspended 17 meters above the ground.  

Sport Club at Vision College